quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Diaws hook shot got San Antonio within five, but Howard reve

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 05:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Diaws hook shot got San Antonio within five, but Howard reve Répondre en citant

JERSEY CITY, N. Jason Kidd Jersey .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. Elway told The Associated Press on Wednesday that hes come to realize the argument over whos the best QB ever is a lot like beauty: Its in the eye of the beholder. "I dont think theres ever going to be a very best. I think theres always going to be a conversation," said Elway, the Broncos Hall of Fame quarterback-turned-executive vice-president who lured Manning to Denver after his release from Indianapolis two years ago. Manning has the chance to become the first starting quarterback to lead two franchises to Super Bowl titles when the Broncos play the Seahawks at MetLife Stadium. When Manning signed with the Broncos on March 20, 2012, Elway declared, "My goal is to make Peyton Manning the best quarterback thats ever played the game." But at the team hotel on the Hudson River on Wednesday morning, Elway said he now realizes that question will never truly be answered "even though when he walks away Peyton may well have broken every single record." "So, youre going to always have your detractors, but he may have a large percentage of whos the best, you know what I mean?" Elway said. "Yeah, all he can do is he can continue to cement his legacy, especially if he continues to keep going like the year he had this year. And Im going to try to make sure he has all the weapons to be able to do that." Manning has brushed off all questions about his legacy this week. With Manning leading the huddle and Elway the front office, Denver is back in the big game for the first time since the Broncos won back-to-back titles in 1998 and 99, after which Elway tried his hand at running restaurants and car dealerships. Those businesses "dont have scoreboards on Sundays," so Elway returned to his beloved Broncos in 2011 to rescue the foundering franchise after a slow descent under Mike Shanahan and a nosedive under Josh McDaniels. Tebowmania quickly came and went and with Manning throwing for 99 touchdowns, the Broncos have gone 28-6 the last two years. Elway looked more relaxed in his suit and tie than he ever did during the weeks preceding the five Super Bowls he played in, wins over Green Bay and Atlanta after losses to the Giants, Redskins and 49ers. Thats because Super Bowl week is way more stressful on a quarterback, he said. "Well, Im finally at the stage where I worry about what I can and cant control," Elway said. This is quite the contrast from Jan. 12, when the Broncos fended off a fourth-quarter rally for a 24-17 win over San Diego that avoided a repeat of their crushing loss to Baltimore exactly a year earlier. Elway said he was "absolutely miserable" watching that game and "it took me four hours to get the pit out of my stomach afterward." "San Diego was different because that was a hump we had to get over because of Baltimore," Elway said. "So, that was something that we had to put in our rearview mirror because if we hadnt done it, then were going to be talking about it for another full year. Then, were dealing with another year of the same thing." That 38-35 double-overtime loss to the Ravens, helped along by Rahim Moores infamous gaffe that allowed Jacoby Jones to haul in a 70-yard touchdown pass in the final minute of regulation, haunted the Broncos for 365 days -- and might return to burden them anew if they dont beat Seattle on Sunday night. As Terrance Knighton put it, "Our goal wasnt to get here. Our goal was to get out of here -- with the Lombardi Trophy." Thats been Elways message since last January, delivered both subtly and forcefully at times. Manning said Elway created an "uncomfortable atmosphere" at Dove Valley last off-season. Elway used Denvers sloppy 40-10 preseason loss at Seattle in mid-August as an opportunity to send a message about effort and expectations. "John pretty much laid it on us," Manning recalled Wednesday. "He was not happy with that game. It was a butt-kicking, and whether its preseason or regular season, he was just sharing his thoughts that that wont be accepted." So unusual was Elways exasperation that Manning took notes, which he said he reviewed this week in preparing for the Seahawks. "He talked about what he thought our potential could be and didnt want to see that wasted," Manning recounted. "So, I think guys got the message. If I was reading it the right way, he mightve been giving the message to some coaches as well. ... I think it was a challenge, too, that he saw some real potential in this team. He thought it had the makings of a special team and just wanted to be sure we were going to max out." Josh McRoberts Jersey .Gasol had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and the Bulls beat the winless Orlando Magic 98-90 on Tuesday night.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 21 points and Taj Gibson added 16 for Chicago, which finally pulled away in the final minutes of a game that was tied after three quarters. Dallas Mavericks Jerseys . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. http://www.nbamavericksauthority.com/wesley-matthews-mavericks-jersey-c-8/ .C. -- Jackson Whistle made 26 saves for his first shutout of the season as the Kelowna Rockets blanked the visiting Lethbridge Hurricanes 5-0 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action.HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers. They were certainly happy to wrap it up Monday night instead of waiting until Wednesday to learn their fate. Chandler Parsons scored 21 points and Dwight Howard and Terrence Jones added 20 apiece to lift the Rockets to a 104-98 win over the San Antonio Spurs. The victory gave No. 4 seed Houston home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series with Portland. "We fought hard for it," coach Kevin McHale said. "It took a little longer than I hoped, but we knew we had to get 54 wins and we got there with one to spare. Im glad we didnt have to wait until Wednesday to try and get it." James Harden agreed. "We wanted to come out here and take care of business and not rely on our last game on the road," Harden said. San Antonio used a big run at the beginning of the fourth quarter to go on top and was up by three later in the period when Houston scored eight straight to regain the lead at 95-90. A layup by Jeff Ayres got the Spurs within four points before Harden knocked down a long 2-pointer with less than a minute left to make it 100-94. Marco Belinelli had 17 points to lead the Spurs, who limited the minutes of stars Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili with their top seed in the Western Conference playoffs already secure. Duncan had 12 points in less than 30 minutes, Parker scored 10 in about 25 and Ginobili had 10 in about 22. "We definitely did what we wanted to do," Parker said. "We were able to play everybody — no injuries — and we got a good sweat out of it. We did some good stuff and Houston got the win at the end." Harden added 16 points with seven assists for the Rockets, who swept the four-game series this season with San Antonio. Howard had 17 rebounds and Jones pulled down 11 for Houston. It was the second game back for Howard after he sat out the previous eight because of a left ankle strain. "I feel like I was in a better rhythm, but Im going to continue to get in shape, continue to do whatever I can to get my wind back so I can do more things on the flooor. Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey. " The Spurs opened the fourth quarter with a 14-4 run to go on top 82-80 for their first lead since the first quarter. Belinelli got that run going with a 3-pointer and finished it with a jump shot. Houston missed five shots, including two layups as San Antonio took the lead. A layup by Parker cut Houstons lead to three points with about eight minutes left in the third quarter. The Rockets then used a 7-2 run to push their advantage to 64-56. Parsons started the run with a 3-pointer and Jones did the rest, starting with a tip-in before capping it with a soaring, one-handed alley-oop dunk on a pass from Harden. The Rockets scored seven straight points later in the quarter to push its lead to 14, but San Antonio scored the last six points of the quarter with four from Ginobili to cut the lead to 76-68 entering the fourth quarter. Houston led by nine after the first quarter and scored the first five points of the second quarter to extend its lead to 35-21. The Spurs had cut into the lead midway through the quarter and got within 41-36 with about five minutes left in the half after four quick points by Duncan. An alley-oop dunk by Duncan about three minutes later cut Houstons lead to 48-40 late in the second quarter. Harden got miffed at Ginobilis physical defence after that and put his left shoulder into him and knocked him to the ground as he drove down the court. That play was initially ruled a flagrant foul on Harden, causing him to yell and curse at the officials as Patrick Beverley held him back. The play was reviewed and knocked down to a personal foul, but Harden received a technical for his behaviour after the call. Ginobili made the free throw and Boris Diaws hook shot got San Antonio within five, but Howard reverse layup left the Rockets ahead 50-43 at halftime. NOTES: Duncan received a technical in the first quarter when he knocked Beverley down after the guard was called for a foul on Duncan. ... Howard got a technical midway through the third quarter when he seemingly inadvertently slapped Ginobili in the face at the end of a play. ... San Antonios Matt Bonner missed the game because of food poisoning. ... Francisco Garcia (sore back) and Parsons (sore wrist and hip) returned after missing the last game with injuries. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 05:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation