quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

mistakes are not blatant, but its still the NHL and you get

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 11:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: mistakes are not blatant, but its still the NHL and you get Répondre en citant

EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Eskimos say quarterback Mike Reilly is out indefinitely with a concussion, and dispute suggestions they should have pulled him from the game after he took the vicious blow to the back of his head. DeMarco Murray Jersey . Team general manager Ed Hervey says staff will monitor Reillys progress and then make a determination when -- or if -- he comes back this season. "Theyre going through the (concussion) protocol for the rest of the week and well (then) make that determination," Hervey told a news conference Monday at Commonwealth Stadium. Reilly, 28, went down with a minute to go in the first quarter of Saturdays 34-22 loss to the Toronto Argonauts at Commonwealth. It came from a hellacious, and illegal, hit by Argo defensive end Cleyon Laing as the Esks were driving for a touchdown. Reilly took the shotgun snap and was immediately flushed from the pocket. He ran left, then cut right and headed up the middle, but was caught by Argo linebacker Robert McCune and defensive end Ivan Brown. They had Reilly in a vise and were pulling him to the ground when Laing charged in from the backside and drilled his helmet into the back of Reillys helmet, causing Reillys head to snap violently forward. Reilly lay motionless on the turf for almost 10 seconds while receiver Nate Coehoorn looked down at him and frantically signalled the medical staff to come on. Reilly said he was never unconscious while on the ground and on Monday said he didnt know what Coehoorn was so concerned about. "Youd have to ask Nate. I dont know," he said. By the time staff arrived Reilly had staggered to his feet, looking dazed and a bit disoriented, waving away one of the trainers and taking a deep breath. Reilly told reporters Monday he felt fine after the hit. "I felt great," said Reilly. "I was more concerned about the rest of my body than my head. "I didnt feel like there was any head issues. I felt very clear. I was able to talk to the medical staff about anything that was going on. I had no headaches, no dizziness, no confusion. While I was on the field I felt 100 per cent mentally like I was able to play." Reilly was assessed for about a minute and given the green light. He said he felt clearheaded enough to take in the next play via the headset in his helmet, read the defence, adjust the throw for a press defence, and toss a 17-yard fade route to Shamawd Chambers in the end zone for seven points. "I felt great about my ability to assess the play and executive it properly," he said. During that play it Laing got free again, looping up the middle to drill Reilly in the shoulder as he threw. Reilly said it was a hard hit but did not contribute to the concussion. He said he began feeling the effects of the concussion when he went to the sideline while the special teams kicked the extra point. "When the first symptom popped up, at that point they (the medical staff) shut it down and said, Theres no chance youre even getting close to the field," said Reilly. He said he has felt good since the hit, has not had nausea or headaches. Reilly, head coach Kavis Reed and Hervey all stressed that training staff relied mainly -- and properly -- on Reillys responses to questions to keep him in the game. "Our training staff has followed every protocol in regards to this matter," added Hervey. "The player showed no signs (of concussion) at that time, and we stick by that. "We would never put a player in jeopardy here in Edmonton." The CFL has taken an active approach in the last two years to reduce concussions in the league. League-issued guidelines stress that players who take severe shots in the head and neck be assessed for 12 symptoms, including dizziness, disorientation, or confusion. Staff are urged in those situations to always err on the side of caution and pull a player. The medical community is stressing the dangers of allowing players with concussions to continue playing because of second impact syndrome. "Sometimes experiencing a second concussion before signs and symptoms of a first concussion have resolved may result in rapid and typically fatal brain swelling," reports the website from the internationally recognized Mayo Clinic in the United States. "It is important for athletes never to return to sports while theyre still experiencing signs and symptoms of a concussion." Michael Copeland, the CFLs president and chief operating officer, said the league believes the Eskimos followed proper protocol in diagnosing Reilly. "The trainers were right out on the field immediately after the hit, he said. "The trainers assessed the player, they asked him questions about head and neck pain, they asked him questions about headaches and he responded that wasnt experiencing any of those. "It was only until after the subsequent play, which got a lot of attention because he threw a touchdown pass, when he was on the sidelines that he first raised the issue of perhaps having some concussion-related symptoms. At that point they did the right thing in removing him from the game, which is what our protocol requires the medical staff to do. They did follow all the right protocol." Copeland added the CFL brings its medical personnel together at the leagues annual congress each winter to discuss injury protocol as well as health-and-safety issues. "I can tell your our medical staffs are incredibly engaged," he said. "These people are motivated and driven by their own professional responsibilities and requirements. "They look at these things very very closely and I think in this case they followed their normal procedures which you would expect them to do." Corey Davis Jersey . Casey Janssen was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to a strain in his left abdominal area and lower back. Steve McNair Jersey . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. http://www.footballtitansfanatic.com/authentic-nate-palmer-titans-jersey/ . Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said.MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens may catch a break tonight against the Washington Capitals as Alex Ovechkins game status remains uncertain for their Bell Centre match-up. Washington has played its last two games without the NHLs goal-scoring leader. The winger has 35 goals on the season and is battling a lower-body injury. TSNs John Lu reports that Ovechkin did extensive one-timers at end of his session at Saturdays morning skate. Lu reports that if Ovechkin feels good in the afternoon and during pre-game skate he should play. You can listen to the action on TSN Radio 690 beginning at 7pm et. Both clubs will be looking to snap losing streaks on Saturday night as each wraps up games on back-to-back nights. The Capitals are in the midst of a seven-game skid, dropping the last five in regulation. That has Washington now four points back of the eighth spot in the Eastern Conference. Montreal is on a less-damaging three-game slide and also has lost six of its past nine. That has left the Canadiens tied with the Toronto Maple Leafs for third place in the Atlantic Division and six points behind the co-leading Boston Bruins and Tampa Bay Lightning. Montreal is set to play two straight and six of its next seven at home after getting outscored 14-5 in losing the final three contests of a four-game road trip. The Canadiens capped the swing last night with a 4-1 setback in Detroit. Brendan Gallagher picked up the lone goal for the Canadiens, but Carey Price made just 22 saves in the setback. "Everyone is still confident in each other, its just a matter of getting to little details of the game and once you do that, the wins will start to come," Gallagher said Montreal is on iits longest losing streak since dropping a season-high four in a row from Nov. Warren Moon Jersey. 1-7 and saw Alexei Emelin depart in the latter stages of the third period on Friday night after getting hit by a shot. Things dont get any easier for the Habs in the opener of this residency as they have lost six in a row and nine of their last 12 at home to the Capitals. The Capitals were shut out 2-0 by Ottawa in their first game without Ovechkin on Tuesday, then dropped a 2-1 decision to the hosting New Jersey Devils to begin a five-game trip on Friday night. Jason Chimera provided the lone offense for the Capitals, but it didnt come until there was 9:50 left in the game. Washington has been held to one goal or fewer six times over its losing streak and is just 1-for-24 on the power play in the last eight games. Michael Neuvirth played well in defeat, making 28 saves, but the Caps failed to take advantage of the chances they had. "We had three short-handed breakaways and we didnt score," Caps coach Adam Oates lamented. "(Devils goaltender Cory Schneider) held them in and made the saves when he needed to. We made saves, too. You need execution, and the mistakes are not blatant, but its still the NHL and you get burned." Washington, on its longest losing streak since an 0-6-2 drought from Dec. 2-18, 2010, also lost center Mikhail Grabovski to a lower-body injury during the second period and he did not return. He will be a game-time decision against Montreal. The clubs split two meetings earlier this season in Washington, with the Caps winning their game in a shootout, and the Canadiens have lost nine of their last 11 overall in this series. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 11:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation