quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 10:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play Répondre en citant

BARCELONA, Spain - Antoine Griezmann headed in two more goals to lead Atletico Madrid to a 3-1 win over Levante, as the defending champions pulled to within one point of the Spanish league lead on Saturday. Jonathan Cooper Jersey .With winter reinforcement Fernando Torres watching from the stands at Vicente Calderon Stadium, Griezmann added to his hat trick from the last round by scoring in the 18th and 47th minutes.Levante substitute Nabil El Zhar pulled one back in the 62nd, but Diego Godin headed in a third goal to secure the victory eight minutes from time.Atletico pulled level on points with Barcelona before it visits Real Sociedad on Sunday. Leader Real Madrid is one point ahead of its main title rivals with two games in hand. Dak Prescott Jersey . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. Cole Beasley Jersey . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-57-cowboys-robert-newhouse-jersey.aspx .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6.P.A. Parenteau has no complaints about being a member of the Montreal Canadiens. Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Montreal on Monday - his first media availability since being traded to the Habs - Parenteau said hes overjoyed to be playing in his home province of Quebec for the team he grew up cheering for. "Im not going to lie, it was kind of a dream come true," Parenteau said. "You never know when its going to happen, or if ever its going to happen and it did for me. Im really excited and couldnt have asked for a better scenario." The Canadiens acquired the 31-year-old winger last month in a trade that sent Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche. Parenteau is coming off a season of struggles with the Avalanche, scoring 14 goals and 33 points in 55 games. However, he feels a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs too get back on track. Daryl Johnston Jersey. "I didnt have the season I wanted last year, obviously," the native of Hull, QC said. "This is a great opportunity for me, Im excited." Parenteau said he hasnt yet learned where hell play in the Canadiens lineup, but hes not concerned about finding his spot on the team. "Obviously, Im a top-six forward," Parenteau said. "This is where I want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play here but I have to be ready and will do so." After being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season, Parenteau is happy to be playing on a team that made a deeper playoff run last year - and is ready to do the same this season. "There was a good team in Colorado but theres an even better team in Montreal and Im excited for the challenge," he said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 10:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation