quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

P Jeremy Hellickson (right elbow surger

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 05:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: P Jeremy Hellickson (right elbow surger Répondre en citant

LAKELAND, Fla. Custom Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys . - New Detroit Tigers second baseman Ian Kinsler doesnt mind admitting he had gotten comfortable in Texas. Until his traded to the Tigers in the off-season for slugger Prince Fielder, Kinsler had spent his entire professional career in the Texas Rangers organization. He said he had an inkling after last season that he was on the trade block. He also said he was excited about a change. With the rumours swirling, Kinsler ended up with the Tigers who needed fielding and speed. The Tigers finished last in the American League in 2013 with only 35 stolen bases, 114 behind the Rangers. New Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he wants to run more this year. Speedy Austin Jackson led the Tigers with eight steals as the Tigers relied on their sluggers, including Fielder, to knock in runs. With the trade of Fielder, the Tigers received Kinsler, who stole 15 bases for the Rangers last year, but has stolen more than 20 bases three times. In addition to Kinsler, the Tigers added Rajai Davis from the Toronto Blue Jays. Davis stole 45 bases for the Blue Jays in 2013. Kinsler was one of several high-profile additions for the Tigers during the off-season. He isnt expected to hit with Fielders power, but his line-drive hitting might be better suited for Comerica Park, which is a haven for line drive hitters, not sluggers. Kinsler lost nearly 20 pounds in the off-season once he was informed of the trade. "I like Comerica Park and wanted to lose weight," Kinsler said after reporting to Tigers camp on Sunday. "I wanted to get faster and get back to hitting line drives. If you hit it in the gap out there, you should get at least three (bases) out of it. I have more chances to run and set up the heart of the order. I never had to lose weight in Texas. As hot as it was, it was easy over there. I had to try to add weight over there. Now I have to lose it. Im ready to go right now." Ausmus said that the additions of Kinsler and Davis change the dynamics of the lineup. Former manager Jim Leyland wasnt big on stealing bases and his recent teams tended to be cautious on the bases. Ausmus said things might be different this season, his first as a major league manager. "Kinsler and Davis bring us the opportunity to get some more stolen bases," Ausmus said. "With Jackson and Torii Hunter to go with them, we have some speed this year. It is a different team with a different personality." Tigers president and general manager Dave Dombrowski said the discussions on the Fielder-for-Kinsler trade went quickly and set the new running philosophy into motion. "We wanted more speed, but if you look at last years team, we had very few places where we could just add speed to the order," Dombrowski said. We had to find a way and the Prince trade set everything into motion. Well be faster this year." Kinsler batted .277 with 13 homers and 72 RBI for the Rangers last season, but said he was prepared for a trade. "I wanted to go to a contender," said Kinsler, who lost two World Series with the Rangers. "It is a place I feel very strongly has a chance to win a World Series. It will be a new experience and I am excited to get out of my comfort zone. I love the park, it suits me, and I can run. We have star power on this team and I worked hard to lose those pounds because I expect to do a lot of running this year." NOTES: Once again, C Victor Martinez is working as a catcher during the daily bullpen sessions. Ausmus said Martinez will see duty behind the plate this season, especially during early interleague play. Ausmus said Martinez will be limited. "Theres no way hell catch 100 games this year," Ausmus said. "Hell work, but not as much as the other catchers.". Ausmus has started a new clubhouse ritual just before opening morning practice. The players and coaches get together and talk about not only baseball, but whatever is on their minds. Some of it, Ausmus said, is just good-natured kidding around. "It gives us a chance to laugh and laugh at each other," he said. "Its all in fun and to loosen things up."... The Tigers will host their first full-squad meeting no Tuesday even though most key position players have already reported. Davonte Lambert Jersey . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. Keith Tandy Jersey . -- Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf has been suspended two games for his hit from behind on Kevan Miller of the Bruins. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-Lee-Roy-Selmon-Buccaneers-Jersey/ . Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays latest defeat had a little different twist -- four late runs and six hits that left them one run short of the Pittsburgh Pirates. Andrew McCutchen drove in two runs, Jeff Locke pitched into the eighth inning and the Pirates beat the Rays 6-5 on Tuesday night, handing Tampa Bay its 20th loss in 28 games. "The moral victories are not what were looking for right now; were looking for the actual victories," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "I love the idea that the winning run came to the plate. ... Theres a lot of good things to draw from tonight, but we cant continue to lose this type of game." Russell Martins fourth home run gave the Pirates a 6-1 lead, but Evan Longoria hit a two-run home run off Locke in the eighth. Singles by Logan Forsythe, Desmond Jennings and Brandon Guyer produced two more runs off closer Mark Melancon in the ninth, but Longorida flied out to end it. "We were maybe a hit away or something, but it happens," said Guyer, who scored on Longorias 10th home run in the eighth. "We just have to bring the momentum into the game tomorrow and try to get a win." The Pirates have the NLs best record (27-18) since May 6, and moved above .500 (39-38) for the first time since starting the season 7-6. McCutchen had an RBI single during a three-run third inning that put the Pirates ahead 4-0. The 2013 NL MVP had two RBIs in Pittsburghs 8-1 win Monday night over the Rays. Locke (1-1) allowed three runs and eight hits over 7 1-3 innings. His night ended with Longorias homer. Melancon got his 13th save. Chris Archer (4-5) gave up five runs and seven hits in seven innings for the Rays. "We lost. We got an L, but we played hard and I dont know that there was much more we could do, other than me not walking two leadoff hitters," Archer said. "That ultimately was the difference in the game." Pirates left ffielder Starling Marte left in the fifth inning with concussion-like symptoms after a head-first slide during a failed stolen base attempt. Lavonte David Jersey. He made contact with Rays second baseman Sean Rodriguez on the play. Gregory Polanco started the game with a walk, stole second and advanced to third on catcher Jose Molinas throwing error, and scored to make it 1-0 on a grounder by McCutchen. Polanco has reached base in all of his 14 games since being recalled from Triple-A Indianapolis on June 10. Tampa Bay got within 4-1 in the fifth when Forsythe hit a two-out triple and Jose Molina followed with an RBI double. Molina, who has two RBIs in 43 games this season, is 2 for 34 with runners in scoring position. Marte hit a run-scoring single and Neil Walker had a sacrifice fly in the third, a three-run inning which started with a walk to Pedro Alvarez. Walker returned after being on the 15-day disabled list since June 9 because of an appendectomy. NOTES: Kevin Kiermaier pinch hit for Rays SS Yunel Escobar in the eighth, partly because of a sore right shoulder than will keep Escobar out of the lineup for Wednesdays series finale. ... Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle should announce Wednesday when RHP Gerrit Cole (right shoulder fatigue) will return to the rotation. Cole threw a simulated game Monday, which lines him up to start this weekend. ... Tampa Bay C Ryan Hanigan was scratched due to neck stiffness. ... Maddon said RHP Jeremy Hellickson (right elbow surgery) will need at least one more minor league start before returning. ... NASCAR driver Aric Almirola took batting practice and gave Maddon a Rays racing helmet. ... Tampa Bay LHP David Price (5-7) and Pirates RHP Charlie Morton (4-8) are Wednesdays scheduled starters. Price, the subject of trade speculation, said he has thought about the situation and its the reason why hes been in a "bad mood" recently. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 05:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation