quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

court advantage, its second to none in the league.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 04:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: court advantage, its second to none in the league. Répondre en citant

EUGENE, Ore. George Corral Jersey . -- Marcus Mariota is more concerned about his Oregon teammates than he is about his knee. "They would have to pull me off the field before I wouldnt play," the sophomore quarterback said after throwing for 288 yards and three touchdowns in a 44-21 victory over Utah on Saturday. Questions remain about the health of Mariotas left knee, which limited his mobility last week when the sixth-ranked Ducks fell 26-20 to Stanford. Oregon does not discuss injuries, so its something of a mystery. Known for his scrambling ability, Mariota wore a knee brace against both the Cardinal and the Utes and finished both games with negative yardage on the ground. Utah sacked him three times, but any shortcomings didnt matter in the end against the Utes. Even with the threat of making the injury worse, Mariota says hes still playing for his team. It was important to him that the Ducks rebound decisively from the loss to Stanford -- which in all likelihood ended Oregons shot at a spot in the national championship game. "The guys in the locker room mean the world to me," he said. And as for the knee? "Ive learned to play with it. Im not going to use it as an excuse," he said. DeAnthony Thomas caught a touchdown pass and scored on an 86-yard kickoff return for the Ducks (9-1, 6-1 Pac-12). Byron Marshall ran for two additional scores but the Ducks were slowed on the ground by Utahs defence, rushing for 145 yards after averaging nearly 302 yards a game this season. Utah (4-6, 1-6) was dealt a blow before the game when starting quarterback Travis Wilson didnt make the trip to Eugene because of a concussion. Backup Adam Schulz threw for 157 yards and a touchdown and ran for another. After the game, Utes coach Kyle Whittingham suggested that more is going on with Wilson but he would not give details. Utah did not announce until Friday night that Wilson was not travelling with the team. "Ill expound on that Monday when I know more information. This has been an ongoing thing throughout the week. What I can say is its a head injury. He was not able to practice at all last week. Part of it was something that happened in the game last week, but theres more than that going on right now. Rather than say something that is not completely accurate, Im going to wait until Monday and talk a little more about it that week," Whittingham said. Wilson is averaging 203 yards passing per game this season. The 6-foot-7 sophomore thrown 16 touchdowns with 16 interceptions. Schulz had appeared in just three games for the Utes this season, completing 22 of 45 passes with one touchdown and one interception. "Ive been looking for an opportunity since Ive been here. I always talk about seizing the opportunity and there is no bigger stage really than Oregon at their place. I was ready to go," Schulz said. Utahs lone conference win this season came against Stanford. The Utes have lost four straight since then. Mariota hit Thomas with an 8-yard touchdown pass and the Ducks added a 31-yard field goal by true freshman Matt Wogan to make it 10-0 in the first quarter. Wogan took over as Oregons kicker for the final three games of the season, replacing Alejandro Maldonado, who missed a 37-yard field goal before halftime of the Ducks game against UCLA. The Utes narrowed the gap on Schulzs 34-yard pass to Jake Murphy with 2:52 left in the half. Murphy was making his return after wrist surgery following the Utes Oct. 3 loss to UCLA. It was thought that the junior tight end might miss the rest of the regular season. The Ducks answered the Utes quickly by scoring on Mariotas 5-yard pass to Josh Huff -- concluding a drive that took three plays and just 24 seconds -- to make it 17-7 at the half. After a 4-yard scoring run from Schulz, Oregon again quickly came back with Thomas touchdown on the kickoff return to make it 23-14. Thomas, who missed nearly four entire games with an ankle injury, looked like his old self on the run. "Im getting back to where I was: Just out there, having fun, contributing to the team," he said. The Ducks extended the lead on Mariotas 14-yard scoring pass to Johnny Mundt, and Marshalls 17-yard scoring run made it 37-14 with 32 seconds left in the third quarter. Marshall added a 16-yard touchdown run in the fourth. Soon thereafter, Oregon sat Mariota. With most of the Ducks starters out of the game, Bubba Poole ran for a 10-yard Utah touchdown with 6:01 left. Still a Heisman candidate despite the questions about his knee, Mariota has thrown for 25 touchdowns this season, and run for nine more. He has not thrown an interception since last season. Saturdays game was the first between the teams since Utah joined the conference in 2011. Oregon won the last meeting 31-24 at Autzen Stadium in 2009. Giovani Dos Santos Jersey . And thats about it. After the Salukis 73-65 loss at Murray State on Tuesday night, Hinson called his players "uncoachable," "a bunch of mamas boys" and compared the disciplining of his young team to housebreaking a puppy. Alfredo Talavera Jersey . Jimmy Howard made 44 saves and Henrik Zetterberg scored two goals, leading the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Saturday night. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamshop.com/rafael-marquez-mexico-jersey/ . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas.TORONTO -- Dwane Casey has been carrying around a contract in his briefcase for the past few months, signed by all the Toronto Raptors and the teams staff. The contract, just two or three lines long and something that "wouldnt hold up in court," Casey said laughing, was a pledge of commitment. Its headline: "Im all in." Perhaps no one was more committed than Casey to the Raptors success this season, and on Tuesday, the 57-year-old coach was rewarded with a new three-year contract. The announcement came two days after Torontos season ended, but a couple of months after GM Masai Ujiri first approached the coach to get a new deal done. "Coach Casey was really classy because he said to me and he said to the players, Lets leave this and concentrate on the season, this is our chance to prove ourselves," Ujiri said, recounting his initial contract talks with Casey back in March. "He said, If Ive preached that to the players, then I owe it to them to continue this and well talk about (contract negotiations) after the season. I really give him credit for that." Casey led a young Raptors team to a remarkable and unexpected season that included a franchise-record 48 wins, an Atlantic Division title, and the No. 3 seed in the playoffs. Toronto pushed the vastly experienced Brooklyn Nets to seven games in the opening round of the playoffs, losing Game 7 by just a point. Casey said he drew up his "Im all in" pledge right after the February all-star break. In their next game, the Raptors recorded a big 103-93 win at Washington. "(It was about) committing to the process. Leaving their egos at the door," said Casey, who said he might have the contract framed. "Each player dedicated themselves, gave themselves to the season, and also as far as Im concerned to the future. Because this year was just a start of what we want to grow and develop with Masai as our leader and also the guys that are coming back here." Kyle Lowry was the first player to jump up and sign the pledge, said Casey. Retaining Lowry, the point guard whose teammates say was their heart and soul this season, will be one of the Raptors top priorities in the coming weeks -- the 28-year-old becomes a free agent on July 1. Lowry spoke glowingly in exit interviews a day earlier about his love for his teammates and the city, and Ujiri sounded, on Tuesday, as if the feeling was mutual. "Its very important (to re-sign Lowry) in terms of continuity," Ujiri said. "Kyle has had a phenomenal year. I thought Kyle was a huge, huge key to our season. For me, negotiating is easy if we want Kyle to be here and Kyle wants to be here. "Hes grown tremendously, to be coached and to work with," Ujiri continued. "His teammates, everybody has said that. Were proud of him. And so well go through that process, but were optimistic stuff will happen." Lowry and his teammates praised Casey in season-ending media interviews, noting the consistency of his message. For his part, Casey said he never considered testing the market. Ujiri made a commitment to the coach when the season began, and Casey said it was only fair he reciprocate. Caseys job status was uncertain when the season began. He was hired by Bryan Colangelo, and Ujiri had just replaced Colangelo as GM. "Masai could have made any decision when he ffirst took over the job last spring. Candido Ramirez Jersey. " Casey said. "He was true to his word, he gave all of us a platform to go out and prove and show, even the players, what you can do. And he was true to his word. Thats all you can ask for in this business is an opportunity. "It would be so disingenuous to even go out and put your foot in the market and think that was a possibility, so I didnt even give it a second thought. My heart is here, my mind is here." The Raptors thrived after the seven-player deal last December that sent Rudy Gay to the Sacramento Kings. Casey, who is almost fatherly in the way he communicates with his team, worked four new players into the roster, and from that point forward Toronto had the best mark in the Eastern Conference at 41-22. Casey and Ujiri were proud of the teams performance in the playoffs. They squared off against a Nets team that was built for success right now, whereas the Raptors are very much a work in progress. Casey was named head coach in June 2011, shortly after he helped guide the Dallas Mavericks to an NBA title. When asked which season -- the championship in Dallas, or this Raptors campaign -- was more satisfying, he said this one. "Its far more gratifying watching kids grow, watching development ... watching guys go through Game 6, when our compete level in the first half was probably one of the lowest we had all year, and then turn it around and put ourselves in a position to win the game," Casey said. Casey said the biggest mistake the team can make now is be complacent, so improvement is the focus of the off-season. He pointed out how sophomore centre Jonas Valanciunas will work with NBA legend and former Raptor Hakeem Olajuwon over the summer. The coach said, for his part, hell do what he does every off-season and examine tape of every game, looking for what they did wrong, what they could have done better. Both Casey and Ujiri spoke again about the incredible fan support in Toronto, noting that support helps when theyre trying to sell the city to free agents. Casey called it easily the best in the NBA and compared it to the 1996 NBA finals. He was with the Seattle SuperSonics that year, bowing in the final series to Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls. "KeyArena was rocking, loud. The Finals in 96, I thought that was loud," Casey said. "That didnt compare to the Air Canada Centre on Sunday when Deron Williams was shooting his free throws (in the dying seconds). You could just hear it vibrating. The official had to lean over to me and whisper in my ear, which I felt kinda creepy ... but you couldnt hear yourself talk. Thats a home-court advantage, its second to none in the league." Ujiri mentioned his predecessor at the end of Tuesdays 45-minute news conference at Air Canada Centre. "I think Bryan Colangelo did an unbelievable job here," he said. "He hired Dwane Casey. The starting five were picked by Bryan Colangelo as young players. I think the guy did an unbelievable job. He was a boss here, my boss and a mentor. He needs to be given some credit." Casey was named NBA Eastern Conference coach of the month in December. The Raptors finished in the Top 10 in the NBA in defensive field goal percentage (.450) and points allowed (98.0), and also posted a franchise-best 22 road wins. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 04:44 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation