quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

horse in the first Kentucky Derby Future Wager at the e

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Nov - 03:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: horse in the first Kentucky Derby Future Wager at the e Répondre en citant

BELMONT, Mich. Delon Wright Jersey . -- Mirim Lee won the Meijer LPGA Classic on Sunday for her first LPGA Tour victory, beating fellow South Korean player Inbee Park with a birdie on the second hole of a playoff. "I (was) nervous 100 per cent," Lee said. "First time in playoff. Inbee Park is like a hero in Korea and all the young girls want to be her now in Korea." The long-hitting Lee drove into greenside bunker on the second extra hole -- the short par-4 17th -- and blasted out to 5 feet. After Parks 15-foot birdie try lipped out, Lee holed her putt for the victory. They each parred the 18th to open the playoff. Parks approach shot hit the cup on the way past and she missed a 15-foot birdie try. Lee two-putted from 35 feet. The 23-year-old Lee, a rookie on the LPGA Tour, closed with a 2-under 69 to match Park at 14-under 270 at Blythefield Country Club. Park, a 10-time tour winner, finished with a 70. Lee is projected to jump to 29th in the world ranking. She earned $225,000 to jump from 40th to eighth on the money list with $414,135. Her previous best was a second-place finish in Phoenix in March. Norways Suzann Pettersen was a stroke back after a 69. Park said the win will give Lee great confidence. "I think she was kind of, you know, thinking about whether she should come to the LPGA or whether she should stay in KLPGA," Park said. "but I think this will definitely make her see she made a good decision." Park said in the end the new blade putter she put in the bag this week let her down in the last round. "I felt I hit a good putt, but it just didnt go in," she said of the final birdie attempt. "The putter just wasnt there. It was nice to shoot under par, but Mirim played well in the playoff holes." Pettersen, seeking her first win this year after 14 in her career, said she just didnt hit enough good shots or drives on the back nine in the final round. "Its nice to get four solid rounds of competition in," she said. "Ive struggled this year, but it is coming. Disappointed to be one short, but it was nice to be back in contention straight after a three-week break." With three holes to play, Park, Pettersen and Lee were tied for the lead 14 under, but Pettersen had tree and sand troubles and made a bogey at 16 to fall a shot behind. Park and Lee each missed birdie chances at the 17th. On the 18th, Lee two-putted for par from 40 feet, and Park made a 6-foot par putt. Pettersen, who was playing in the group in front of Park for the day, birdied the first two holes and eagled the par-5 fifth -- hitting a 3-wood shot to 6 feet -- to tie Park at 15 under. Lee birdied the par-5 11th to pull within a shot of Park. After 10 consecutive pars, Park three-putted the par-3 14th for a bogey. It happened about the same time Pettersen was punching a shot from the trees to eight feet at 15 to set up a birdie and another tie. Lee, trailing most of the day by a shot or two, then joined Park and Pettersen at 14 under with a 5-foot birdie putt at 15. Japans Haru Nomura was fourth at 10-under after a 68. Germanys Sandra Gal, the first-round leader, was another stroke back after a 66. Top-ranked Stacy Lewis had her best round of the week with a 66 to tie for 11th at 6 under. The tournament was the first LPGA Tour event in Michigan since 2000 when the Oldsmobile Classic in East Lansing ended its nine-year run. Toronto Raptors Jerseys . -- Brandon Hope stopped 46 shots and Kurtis MacDermid scored with 27 seconds remaining in overtime as the Owen Sound Attack edged the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 5-4 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Bruno Caboclo Jersey . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Customized/ . The 27-year-old hit .209 in 86 at-bats last year after missing the 2010 season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder.Philadelphia, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Over the last 30 years, the winner of the Breeders Cup Juvenile has been awarded the position as the early favorite for the following years Kentucky Derby. Just one Juvenile champ, Street Sense, has accomplished the double victory. Now as 2014 comes to an end, the early favorite for the 141st Run for the Roses is not Texas Red, winner of the 31st Juvenile, but a 2-year-old colt who didnt start in the race on Nov. 1 at Santa Anita. As the calendar changes to 2015, the leading soon-to-be 3-year-old is a Bob Baffert-trained thoroughbred with just three starts, including a single stakes. His name is Dortmund, a son of 2008 Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner Big Brown. The chestnut colt exhibited excellent racing competence this past Saturday when winning the $500,000 Los Alamitos Futurity at 1 1/16 miles. He learned a lot. That was the first time he went two turns, noted winning jockey Martin Garcia, and usually hes right there (on the lead), but today they broke really fast. I was pretty comfortable. I knew what I had underneath. Two months ago, he was pretty quiet. He was a baby, when he first ran, it was a big difference. Dortmund, owned by Kaleem Shah, came into the Futurity, formerly the CashCall Futurity at Hollywood Park, off a pair of wins by a total of 12 1/2 lengths. Unlike most 2-year-olds, he used stalking moves both times before runninng away from his opposition with Garcia in the saddle each start. Jonas Valanciunas Jersey. The Saturday start at Los Alamitos was a move up in class and, as Garcia noted above, a learning opportunity for the colt. He allowed stakes-veteran Mr. Z to set the pace and joined in on the lead around the final turn. It was a three- horse photo finish at the wire, including Firing Line, with Dortmund getting a head decision over Firing Line and Mr. Z. It was so close, Baffert said after the race. I knew it was going to be those three (Dortmund, Firing Line and Mr. Z). Theyre all really good horses. Hes such a big horse. I wasnt sure how he was going to handle the turns here. He broke well and (Garcia) got him into his own rhythm. He reminds me of Point Given. Hes got a good mind, but hes still filling out and hes still learning. Dortmund notched his first stakes win by establishing a track record of 1:40.86. Even more reason to like this horse come the First Saturday in May. Dortmund has been favored in all three starts and was the top rated horse in the first Kentucky Derby Future Wager at the end of November. Among the 23 individual horses, Bafferts youngster was 9-1 with stablemate American Pharoah at 12-1. The mutuel field was the overall leader at 3-5. The next Future Wager Pool will be Friday, Feb. 6 through Sunday, Feb. 8 and assuredly Dortmund will have much lower odds than 9-1. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Nov - 03:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation