quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Wizards are cornering the market on that particular

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Nov - 04:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Wizards are cornering the market on that particular Répondre en citant

MIAMI -- Giancarlo Stantons home runs can be indescribable for his Marlins teammates. Will Barton Jersey . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Stanton hit a homer that was pushing 500 feet to lead Miami to an 8-2 win over the San Diego Padres on Friday night. His two-run blast travelled an estimated 484 feet to left field, according to ESPN Stats and Info, nearly leaving the stadium and giving the Marlins a 2-0 lead in the first inning "He absolutely crushed that ball, but it doesnt surprise me," Marlins pitcher Tom Koehler said. "Ive seen him hit balls further." Jarrod Saltalamacchia had three hits and drove in two runs and Adeiny Hechavarria had a career-high four hits for the Marlins, who have won four of five to start the season. "I think guys are feeling good, theyre confident," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Were having fun. Were just going out there and playing." Tom Koehler (1-0) pitched six innings, allowing two runs and Brad Hand pitched three scoreless innings for his first career save. Yasmani Grandal and Jedd Gyorko each had two hits for the Padres, who have lost three straight. Eric Stults (0-1) allowed five runs in four innings. Stantons second home run got the Marlins rolling and is the longest in the three-year history of the Marlins ballpark. "It was a good first punch," Stanton said. He has nine RBIs through five games while hitting .350. Logan Morrison previously had the longest homer in the stadium at 467 feet off Washingtons Dan Haren on Sept. 6, 2013. "Now you cant say Lo-Mos got a bigger bomb than me," Stanton said. "I thought the one that hit the scoreboard (462 feet against Jamie Moyer in 2012) was equivalent, but sweet. The pitch wasnt where Stults had in mind. "I just threw a fastball down the middle," Stults said. "I was trying to throw a fastball in and just didnt get it to my spot." Casey McGehee had two RBIs pushing his total to 10, which is the most by any Marlins player in the first five games of the season. McGehee had a sacrifice fly as part of a three-run third inning to stretch the lead to 5-0 and had an RBI single in the eighth to cap the scoring for Miami. The Marlins have scored 35 runs in their 4-1 start after finishing last in the majors in runs last season during their 100-loss campaign. On the other end is San Diego, which has scored eight runs in four games. "Thats something that can get a little bit overplayed," Gyorko said. "We have 700 at-bats coming so you cant look too much into things at this point." Garrett Jones also had an RBI double and Marcell Ozuna drove in a run for the Marlins. Hechavarria, known more for his dazzling defensive plays at shortstop, is hitting .579 after hitting .227 as a rookie last season. "I was just disappointing in my performance last year, that was a driving force into me improving this year," Hechavarria said. Yonder Alonso and Gyorko drove in the runs for the Padres. "Its so big in this game to get into a rhythm and they had it going early and we didnt," Alonso said. NOTES: Grandal, a Miami native, reached base four times and had approximately 150 friends and family members in attendance. . Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Brandon Albert threw out the ceremonial first pitch. . Marlins 21-year old ace RHP Jose Fernandez (1-0, 1.50) will make his second start of the season on Saturday against Padres RHP Andrew Cashner (0-0, 1.50). Denver Nuggets Jerseys .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games. Jamal Murray Jersey . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Gary-Harris-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field. WASHINGTON -- Even with the teams "X-factor" suspended, the Washington Wizards had a No. 42 sitting next to the bench. The 57-year-old with greying hair couldnt box out or grab a rebound, but owner Ted Leonsis waved his red towel and egged on a cheering crowd that chanted "Free Nene!" The Wizards did just fine without the suspended Brazilian forward. They scored the first 14 points and beat the Chicago Bulls 98-89 on Sunday to take a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference series. "I thought it was pretty hilarious that Ted had Nenes jersey on," Wizards guard Bradley Beal said. "It kind of threw me off for a minute, but then I looked and seen it was Ted." Nene or not, the Wizards did what theyve done all series: Take a quick lead and force the Bulls to use up energy trying to catch up. It was 15-8 in Game 3, 29-12 in Game 2, 19-13 in Game 1. Washington, seeking to win a playoff series for only the third time since the 1970s, can finish off the Bulls on the road in Game 5 on Tuesday night. "We keep seeing this same kind of start for the last couple of games, and its frustrating," said Taj Gibson, who came off the bench to lead the Bulls with a career-high 32 points. "It seems like at times we get overhyped with just thinking were going to be OK, were just that good. But in this league its not about how talented you are, its about how hard you work and how much effort you put when you start the game off, and I dont think we did that." Nene was suspended for the game after grabbing Jimmy Butlers head in the fourth quarter of the Wizards Game 3 loss. Wall called Nene the "X-factor" this week, and for good reason: Since the March 2012 trade that brought Nene to D.C., Washington is 65-63 when he plays and 21-41 when he doesnt. That said, the club did hold its own by winning 12 of 21 when Nene went down with a knee injury late in the regular season, an absence coach Randy Wittman said might have been a "blessing in disguise" that helped prepare them for Sunday. "I saw our guys bond together," Wittman said. "Like, Thats OK, all right. Big fellows not going to be here, but thats OK. And we were in tune right froom the start. Nikola Jokic Jersey. " Trevor Ariza, getting some of the early looks that might have gone to Nene, scored a career playoff-high 30 points, making 6 of 10 3-pointers. Beal had 18 points, and John Wall added 15 points and 10 assists for the Wizards, who forced 16 turnovers and committed only six. "I think were a smart enough group to understand that when one of your pieces goes down, you have to find ways and will to win," Ariza said. "Tonight was my night to take on the scoring load." Gibson went 13 for 16 from the field for Chicago, but his teammates combined to go 22 for 62. He made more field goals in the first half (8) than the rest of the Bulls combined (7). Mike Dunleavy, who scored 35 points in Game 3, scored only six. Dunleavy jammed his left thumb attempting to take a charge in the fourth quarter. The thumb was swollen and was X-rayed after the game, but he said he didnt think it was broken. "It probably doesnt really matter," he said. "Its my left hand and its not going to make a difference for me." Chicagos Kirk Hinrich committed four turnovers, and NBA Defensive Player of the Year Joakim Noah had a quiet 10 points and 15 rebounds against the Nene-less frontcourt. Washington stormed to a 14-0 lead, with Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau calling a timeout after each Wizards "touchdown." "Very disappointing to get in a hole like that," Thibodeau said. "I put that on me, and Ive got to get it right. ... Its got to change or our season will be over." Trevor Booker started in Nenes spot and had nine rebounds and three blocks. Beal called Booker "a huge X-factor" -- apparently the Wizards are cornering the market on that particular commodity. "Just because they didnt have Nene," Gibson said, "they just came out and played even harder." Notes: Arizas six 3-pointers tied a Wizards playoff record. ... Wittman, who played during the Detroit Pistons "Bad Boys" era, was asked to compare todays game to those rough-and-tumble days. "Not even close," Wittman said. "Its like sixth-grade flag football compared to NFL tackle football." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Nov - 04:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation