quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

its in the financial flexibility that is gained and how th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Nov - 04:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: its in the financial flexibility that is gained and how th Répondre en citant

SAN FRANCISCO -- One strike shy from a perfect game last September, Yusmeiro Petit refused to let another chance at baseball history slip away. Vontaze Burfict Jersey . Petit set a major league record when he retired his 46th batter in a row, and the San Francisco Giants beat the Colorado Rockies 4-1 on Thursday for their third straight win. "I think its like a reward for all the work I have put into my pitching," Petit said through a translator. "I think God gave me a second opportunity, and I said to myself, Hes giving me another opportunity. This time, Im not going to allow myself to not do it." Petit (4-3) got the first eight hitters, establishing the mark by striking out Charlie Culberson. That broke Mark Buehrles record of 45 straight with the Chicago White Sox in 2009. The announced sellout crowd of 41,017 at AT&T Park gave Petit a standing ovation after he fanned Culberson. The string ended two pitches later when the next batter, Rockies starter Jordan Lyles, doubled to left field. Charlie Blackmon followed with a single to drive in Colorados only run. "I was a little nervous when the hitters were advancing toward the record. But in that pitch to the pitcher, I was not nervous," Petit said. "I was doing my job. The first pitch was fine. The second pitch was fine, too, but it slid a little bit where I didnt want it to." Petits streak covered eight games, six of them in relief. He also surpassed Jim Barrs NL record of 41 in a row with the Giants in 1972, carving out his own slice of baseball lore after Eric Chavez wrecked Petits perfect game against Arizona with a two-out single in the ninth last year. The 29-year-old journeyman from Venezuela made the start in place of struggling Tim Lincecum, who was available out of the bullpen. Petit allowed four hits, struck out nine and walked none, pitching out of the stretch the entire game. Giants manager Bruce Bochy said he will weigh his options but admitted it will be hard to take Petit out of the rotation. "What a roll to get on to have that kind of record," Bochy said. "As long as this games been going on, now hes got it." Gregor Blanco hit a two-run homer, Angel Pagan had three singles and two others drove in a run to supply all the support Petit needed. Jean Machi and Sergio Romo each tossed a scoreless inning of relief, and Santiago Casilla pitched a scoreless ninth for his 12th save in 16 chances. Lyles (6-2) allowed three runs and four hits in six innings. But his biggest contribution might have come with his bat, hitting a four-seam fastball clocked at 89 mph. "That might be a trivia answer some day," he said. Russell Bodine Jersey .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday. Jordan Willis Jersey . Despite Arsenals financial firepower, the 31-year-old midfielder was the only arrival in the January transfer window. Signed until the end of the season as injury cover, Kallstrom might not be fit until mid-March after arriving Friday at Arsenal having injured his back earlier in the week while training with Spartak Moscow. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Cj-Uzomah-Bengals-Jersey/ . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City.For once, the New York Yankees lost out on the bidding for one of their high-priced free agents. Numbers Game looks at the Mariners landing Robinson Cano. The Mariners Get: 2B Robinson Cano. Cano, 31, has been an elite second baseman, leading the offensive parade at the position. Sicne 2006, his 190 home runs ranks second, as does his .868 OPS and 36.9 fWAR. Clearly, hes been a top tier performer, so its no surprise that he was able to command a lucrative contract as a free agent. In addition to having a pretty sweet swing, Cano has been incredibly durable, missing a total -- total -- of 14 games in the last seven seasons, with more than 650 plate appearances in six of the last seven seasons. Naturally, Cano wont remain this productive as he heads into his late thirties, but the more immediate concern ought to be about park effects, moving from a lefthanded-hitters haven, Yankee Stadium, to cavernous Safeco Field. Over the course of his career, Cano has hit .309 with an .837 OPS in 40 games at Safeco, about the same as his career marks (.309/.860), but four home runs in those 40 games is below Canos career home-run rate (which is one every 6.7 games). While offence is his calling card, Cano has become an asset in the field as well. Since 2009, his 38 Defensive Runs Saved ranks fourth at the position and his Ultimate Zone Rating is above average for that span. The issue, of course, is that Cano is 31 and doesnt figure to be increasing his range as he gets olders so, at some point over the life of this deal, hes pretty much assured to be a liability at second base and then it could be a matter of finding him another position. Where all of this leads is to a certain point of inevitability, that by the time Cano is 37, 38-years-old, on a contract that pays him through age 41, hes not going to be productive enough to warrant $24-million per season. Since 1960, among second basemen that were at least 37--years-old, there are a total of four (Joe Morgan, Davey Lopes, Jeff Kent and Craig Biggio) that recorded a fWAR of at least 5. Giovani Bernard Jersey. .0, total, after that point in their careers, so its asking a lot for Cano, even if he is going to be a Hall of Famer, to be overly productive through that age. That leaves the potential for 3-5 years of marginal production at the end of the deal. Given the annual cost, thats a pretty steep premium for the Mariners to pay. With Cano in the fold, the Mariners have more moves coming. Nick Franklin, their 2009 first-round pick, showed some promise last season, hitting a dozen home runs with a .225 batting average and .686 OPS in 102 games. Hes just 22 and hit .287 with an .819 OPS in five minor-league seasons, an indication that he should be able to hit at the major league level. Now that Cano is blocking Franklin at second base and Brad Miller is at shortstop, it seems likely that Franklin will be part of another transaction for Seattle, possibly to improve the pitching staff. From the Yankees perspective, they have signed Kelly Johnson, who offers respectable power -- his 79 home runs since 20010 ranks fourth among second basemen -- to a one-year deal and hes a fine stopgap solution. If there is a benefit to be gained by losing the leagues best second basemen, its in the financial flexibility that is gained and how the Yankees might spend money they had earmarked for Cano. If thats merely the Jacoby Ellsbury signing, then its hard to see this as a net gain, but if the Yankees turn around and add more pieces because they have room in the budget to do so, then it becomes easier to justify a fiscally-responsible decision, even if thats the last thing to expect from the Yankees. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Nov - 04:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation