quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ong time and Im a bit tired. When I was broken ser

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vos Randonnées :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct - 04:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: ong time and Im a bit tired. When I was broken ser Répondre en citant

BILBAO, Spain -- Athletic Bilbao striker Aritz Aduriz scored goals at the start of each half to help the Basque club beat Malaga 3-0 on Monday, strengthening its hold on Spains final Champions League berth. L.C. Greenwood Jersey . Bilbao dominated the one-sided match at its New San Mames Stadium, with Malaga never able to counter the hosts up-tempo attack. Aduriz took his first goal four minutes in when he shook his marker to head in Markel Susaetas corner kick at the near post. Aduriz tapped in another Susaeta pass seconds after halftime, and Ander Herrera hit from long range in the 62nd. Adurizs double increased his team-leading tally to 15 goals in league play this season. The win restored Bilbaos hold on fourth place. Sevilla was left six points behind with five rounds to play. "We are satisfied because we needed to take these three points," Aduriz said. "There are still many points in play and we need to earn as many as we can because other teams are coming on strong behind us." Malaga remained in 11th place at seven points above the relegation zone. Atletico Madrid leads the league by three points over Real Madrid, with Barcelona another point behind. Madrid and Barcelona meet in the Copa del Rey final in Valencia on Wednesday before the league returns on Friday. Joe Greene Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. Antonio Brown Jersey .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Arthur-Moats-Elite-Jersey/ . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said.Milos Raonic battled to win the fourth five-set match of his career Friday as he advanced to the fourth round of the French Open. Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Raonic fired 19 aces but rode a roller coaster as he was broken while serving for victory. But the 23-year-old then broke Simon to go up 6-5, and earned the victory in the ensuing game when Simon hit a long return on match point. Raonic advanced with 60 winners and six of 12 break points converted, but also committed 74 unforced errors. Dan McCullers Jersey. "It was just incredible to play a tough opponent like Gilles, Im very content with this win," said Raonic. "We were on court a long time and Im a bit tired. When I was broken serving for it, I just told myself I had to break back and go from there. I stayed calm. "This is my first fourth round here and its a very important win for me. Its also my first in a big showcourt like this at a Grand Slam. Its all super for me, I want to continue." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct - 04:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vos Randonnées : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation