quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

limited Pavano to 26 starts, 145 2-3 innings and a 9-8 recor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vos Randonnées :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct - 03:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: limited Pavano to 26 starts, 145 2-3 innings and a 9-8 recor Répondre en citant

Rome, Italy - Four seeded women, including No. Adam Larsson Jersey . 11 Ana Ivanovic and American Sloane Stephens, and former world No. 1 Venus Williams posted opening-round wins Monday at the $2.6 million Italian International tennis event, a clay court French Open tune-up at Foro Italico. The former world No. 1 and former French Open champion Ivanovic whipped Italian Karin Knapp 6-1, 6-1, while the 16th-seeded Stephens overcame capable Serb Bojana Jovanovski 3-6, 6-3, 6-3. The seven-time Grand Slam champion Williams moved on by vaulting past German Annika Beck 6-3, 6-1. In other action involving seeds, former U.S. Open champ and former Roland Garros runner-up Samantha Stosur took out No. 15 2013 Wimbledon runner-up Sabine Lisicki 6-3, 6-3 and former French Open champ Francesca Schiavone, of Italy, knocked out No. 17 Canadian Eugenie Bouchard 6-4, 6-2. Meanwhile, former French Open champ Svetlana Kuznetsova got past fellow Russian Maria Kirilenko 7-5, 6-0, Madison Keys erased fellow American Alison Riske 6-2, 6-2, and American Varvara Lepchenko pounded Chinese Peng Shuai 6-1, 6-0. Other winners were Argentine Paula Ormaechea, Czech Petra Cetkovska, Russian Elena Vesnina, Aussie Casey Dellacqua, Chinese Zhang Shuai, Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, and German Andrea Petkovic. Bill Ranford Jersey . -- David Freese is starting to pick up his run production, which is something the Los Angeles Angels have been waiting half a season to see. Laurent Brossoit Jersey .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/matt-benning-jersey/ . The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches.WOODBRIDGE, N.J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. The 38-year-old right-hander didnt pitch after June 1 in 2012 because of a strained right shoulder. His spleen was removed in January 2013 after he was injured when he fell in the snow at his home in Vermont. Pavano had been hoping to return to the major leagues this year. "Despite my strong desire to compete and hard work in preparing for the upcoming season, I feel that the amount of time lost from my spleen injury, coupled with the recovery from my complications from that injury, preclude me from continuing to compete at my highest level, which is necessary to perform in the major leagues," Pavano said in a statement released Wednesday by his agent, David Pepe. "I have achieved many things as a major league pitcher of which I am very proud. However, I feel at this time, I am simply not able to continue to pitch at the major leaggue level, and these last three months of rigorous training have failed to produce the results that I was looking for to allow me to continue my major league career. Wayne Gretzky Jersey. quot; Pavano, an All-Star in 2004, was 108-107 with a 4.39 ERA for Montreal (1998-02), Florida 2002-04), the New York Yankees (2005, 2007-08), Cleveland (2009) and Minnesota (2009-12). He was an All-Star in 2004, going 18-8 with a 3.00 ERA and earning a $39.95 million, four-year contract with the Yankees. Injuries limited Pavano to 26 starts, 145 2-3 innings and a 9-8 record during his Yankees contract. He rebounded after leaving New York and went 17-11 for the Twins in 2010, when he tied for the AL lead in complete games with seven. "It has been an honour and a privilege to have been a major league baseball player, and the gratitude I have for being able to do that is profound and beyond any expression I can make in words," he said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Oct - 03:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vos Randonnées : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation