quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

e in Game 3: Mike Dunleavy scored 35 points

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Compétitions :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Oct - 03:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: e in Game 3: Mike Dunleavy scored 35 points Répondre en citant

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Jamize Olawale Jersey . -- Barry Bonds certainly thinks hes worthy of election to the Hall of Fame. "Without a doubt," baseballs home run king said Monday at the San Francisco Giants spring training camp, where he will serve as a hitting instructor for a week. The 49-year-old Bonds spent his last 15 big league seasons with San Francisco, finishing in 2007 with 762 homers. But his final years were clouded by suspicions of performance-enhancing drug use, and the seven-time NL MVP was convicted of one obstruction count in April 2011 by a jury that found an answer he gave was criminally evasive during 2003 testimony before a grand jury investigating the distribution of PEDs. And he didnt even come close to election to the Hall in his first two turns on the ballot. Advice for the writers who have not voted for him: "You guys are all adults. I have no advice for you." One topic he wouldnt discuss: Alex Rodriguez, who is serving a season-long drug suspension. Bonds said he respects Rodriguez and will talk to him individually, "not in a press conference." Meeting with about three dozen media for about 30 minutes on a patio overlooking the left field area at Scottsdale Stadium, Bonds wanted to put the controversial past behind him. "It feels really good to be back," Bonds said. "It feels good to give back to the game that I love. Hopefully, Ill be a part of this longer. ... Im enjoying it. "I am more nervous at this than I was playing, because it was only my mind and me. Hopefully I can bring good value to the ballclub. Well see how it works out," he added. "I dont even know if Im good at it." Looking about 30 pounds lighter than his playing weight of 230 and considerably more affable, Bonds wore an orange-and-black Giants cap, a black windbreaker and baseball pants, ready for the first day of work in a seven-day stay in camp. He appeared relaxed, laughing and joking more in a few minutes than he did during the years when he ruled the teams clubhouse from his corner reclining chair. "Im just a different character. I was a different character playing," he said. "Now Ive had time to slow down, do other things. I needed that guy to play, its who I was at the time. Im the same person, just a different character. ... Teammates used to say, you dont play when youre nice. It worked. Whatever it was, it worked." After meeting with the media, Bonds watched Posey and others intently in the batting cage. "The timing was right. Thats why its happening now," manager Bruce Bochy said. "Its good for Barry to see how its going to work for him. To me, he is one of the greatest minds in baseball." Would he perhaps like to manage some day? "I want to try and get through these seven days first," he said with a laugh. Kelechi Osemele Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Ronnie Lott Jersey . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Cordarrelle-Patterson-Jersey/ . -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best. WASHINGTON -- An already rough-and-tumble playoff series between the Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls now has a full-blown fracas, an ejection and a Game 4 suspension for Nene. What everyone will be watching when these clubs meet Sunday, with Washington leading the Eastern Conference series 2-1, is just how physical the play will get -- and whether things will escalate again. "Weve had scuffles all three games, basically. Youve got to make sure we dont lose our composure, where we get thrown out of the game like that. It doesnt matter who it is, we cant afford that," Washington coach Randy Wittman said after the Wizards loss Friday night. "So weve just got to do a better job. Hey, its very emotional. Emotional game, tough game." Nene was tossed with about 8 1/2 minutes left in the fourth quarter after wrapping both hands around the back of Jimmy Butlers head and neck as they stood so close their foreheads touched. Rod Thorn, the NBAs president of basketball operations, announced Saturday that Nene had been suspended one game without pay for head-butting and grabbing Butler "around the neck with both hands and attempting to throw him down." Butler made two key 3-pointers from there, helping the fourth-seeded Bulls win 100-97. "When you play physical ... things get hot," Nene said with a smile and a shrug Friday. During Washingtons victory at Chicago in Game 2, some lesser contretemps led to a total of four players getting called for technical fouls: Washingtons Bradley Beal and Trevor Ariza, and Chicagos Kirk Hinrich and Joakim Noah. So neither club seemed all that surprised at the rising temperature in Game 3. "Hes a guy, just like each one of us, hes a guy with a big ego," Wizards centre Marcin Gortat said about Nene. "Theres nobody in this locker room whos going to be pushed around like that. And thats just how he reacted. Does he deserve two technical fouls? I dont know. But at the end of the day, he got kicked out and we had to play without him." Added Beal: "It gets to the point where you just get pushed to the limit way too much, and I think Nene got pushed to the limit. Do we agree with what he did? Not necessarily, but he did it and wwe cant take it back. E. J. Manuel Jersey. quot; Noah, who has spent plenty of time jostling with Nene in the low block, called the ejection a "turning point" of Fridays game. Indeed, not only did Nene average a team-high 20.5 points and 7.5 rebounds in Washingtons wins in Games 1 and 2, but the teams entire approach changes when the 6-foot-11 Brazilian is on the floor. He provides big-body defence and soft-hands passing. He can score and rebound. Hes so influential that John Wall, Washingtons All-Star point guard, has called him the "X-factor." During the regular season, Washington won two of three games from Chicago, but lost at home 96-78 on April 5 without an injured Nene. The Wizards scored 26 points in the first half. As for what Game 4 would mean without Nene, Noah said Saturday before the official announcement, "Im not sure. I dont think it changes our mindset, though. Its a crucial game for us. All three games really came down to the end. Attention to detail is huge. The game in these situations is so mental. For us, its just about staying focused on the things that we can control." Asked whether he thought Nenes actions warranted a suspension, Noah said, "As a player, those arent things I can control. The only thing I can control right now is eating lunch and ice baths and sleeping and shooting free throws and things like that." All three games so far have been won by the visiting team, a pattern the Bulls would love to see continue Sunday, of course. "I cant tell you why thats happened," Wizards forward Trevor Ariza said. While Washingtons offence is particularly dependent on young guards Wall and Beal, the Bulls found some new sources of much-needed offence in Game 3: Mike Dunleavy scored 35 points, one shy of his NBA high, and Butler finished with 15, including a tiebreaking 3-pointer with 24 seconds to go. Wittman will want to come up with a way to change that Sunday, of course. What is not likely to change is the testy nature of this matchup. "It gets chippy," Bulls forward Taj Gibson said. "But youve got to be smart. Its playoff basketball. You can get ejected; you can get suspended. Youve got to keep your hands to yourself." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Oct - 03:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Compétitions : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation