quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

or he waits a second too long, and all of a sudden

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur passionné
Quadeur passionné

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 03:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: or he waits a second too long, and all of a sudden Répondre en citant

Aberdeen full-back Graeme Shinnie has described his first Scotland call-up as a very proud moment. Kai Forbath Jersey . The 24-year-old was selected for the national side for the first time this week by Gordon Strachan for the final European Championship qualifiers against Poland and Gibraltar.Shinnie captained Inverness Caledonian Thistle to their first ever Scottish Cup triumph last season before a summer move to Pittodrie where he has played a key part in Aberdeens fine start to the season.   Graeme Shinnie captained Inverness to Scottish Cup glory last season. Its a very proud moment in my career, Shinnie told Sky Sports News HQ.It is something that Ive been looking to work on and looking to get because there has been a lot of talk about it over the last year. It has been something for me to kind of push myself to try and get and now that Ive got it I need to go down there and try implement myself in the squad.Shinnie has also described the prospect of taking on players such as Polands Robert Lewandowski as a surreal experience. Graeme Shinnie has been in fine form for Aberdeen this season The Bayern Munich striker is in a rich vein of form having scored 10 goals in three games and will be the biggest threat to the Scots at Hampden on October 8.Gordon Strachans side then travel to face Gibraltar three days later. Scotland boss Gordon Strachan has named his squad to face Poland and Gibraltar. Somebody asked me this the other day actually and it is a bit surreal for me talking about a player of his calibre, potentially playing against him, Shinnie said.I guess in football that is what youve got to do. Youve got to get the head on to stop him from scoring his goals.Watch Scotlands European Qualifiers against Poland and Gibraltar live on Sky Sports on October 8 and 11.  Also See: McCanns ones to watch Scots call Shinnie, McDonald Scotland latest Scotland fixtures Live on Sky Activate Sky Sports 5 Riley Reiff Jersey . Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds made his longshot request of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit upheld Bonds conviction in September. Terence Newman Jersey . And Richard Bachman, their rookie goalie, is facing a penalty shot a few seconds after the opening face-off. No pressure, right? Bachman stood his ground against Zack Kassian and saw the puck dribble off the Canuck rookies stick, then settled in and backstopped the Stars to a 5-2 win over Vancouver Tuesday that put Dallas in first place in the Pacific Division. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Harrison-Smith-Vikings-Jersey/ . -- Its been 21 years since Joe Gibbs Racing celebrated its only Daytona 500 victory.ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks werent going to let an ugly shooting night — or the last-place Philadelphia 76ers — mess up their winning streak.Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap each scored 17 points and Atlanta beat the 76ers 95-79 on Wednesday night, giving the Hawks their longest winning streak in 17 years.Korver sank five 3-pointers as Atlanta (15-6) won its eighth straight — the Hawks longest since an 11-0 start to the 1997-98 season.I think we all feel good, Korver said. Its fun playing basketball when were winning.DeMarre Carroll had 14 points and 11 rebounds for Atlanta, which shot only 41.8 per cent from the field. The Hawks finally stretched the lead in the final period.Philadelphia coach Brett Brown held out forward Brandon Davies. Brown said he could not confirm Davies is about to be traded, but he indicated a trade could be coming.I was aware that his name was a part of it and I spoke to him before the game and told him that and said that I wasnt going to be able to play him tonight and risk things that were moving, Brown said. I felt out of fairness to him he needed to know why hes not in the game.Davies, in his second season, is averaging 6.3 points and 3.6 rebounds. He has started six of 20 games.The Hawks averaged 104 points in their first seven wins of the streak, but they had to rely on defence against Philadelphia.It was kind of ugly, not the best basketball game for us, said Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer. We were good enough to get the win. Weve got to get better.Alexey Shved had 13 points to lead the 76ers (2-19), who have won two of four since their 0-17 start. Luc Mbah a Moute had 12 points, and K.J. McDaniels and Jerami Grant each had 10.Tonight, I think we were a little stagnant, said Philadelphias Michael Carter-Williams, who had eight points, 10 rebounds and a game-high nine turnovers.We diddnt get into our sets quick enough, Carter-Williams said. Chris Doleman Jersey. And of course our turnovers killed us.Strong defence helped overcome a sluggish game for Atlantas offence. The Hawks never trailed and led 47-38 at halftime and 68-58 entering the final period.A 3-pointer by Korver stretched the lead to 79-62. A basket by Mike Muscala, who had 12 points, pushed the lead over 20 points for the first time at 89-68.TIP-INS76ers: Tony Wroten, who leads the team with 17.9 points per game, missed his sixth straight game with a right knee sprain. There had been hope Wroten could return against the Hawks, but Brown said Wroten plays with a kamikaze mentality and needs to be closer to 100 per cent to play. When that disposition is watered down, its just not as effective, Brown said before the game.Hawks: The team had no shooting practice on Wednesday. Budenholzer, perhaps anticipating the pace of the game, said he wanted to conserve his teams energy to play defence. ... F Mike Scott was held out with flu-like symptoms. ... Korver had 11 points in the first half — the only scorer for ether team in double figures.TOO MANY TURNOVERSPhiladelphias 18 turnovers led to 20 points for the Hawks. Brown said Carter-Williams is trying to do the right thing.Hes trying to make the pass to people that youre seeing that are open, Brown said. Hes just going one extra dribble too much or he waits a second too long, and all of a sudden hes in an NBA crowd with athletes.EVERYBODY PLAYSBudenholzer almost emptied his bench, using 12 players. Elton Brand was the only player in uniform who did not play.Dennis Schroder had only five points but led Atlanta with four steals. Jeff Teague also had a low-scoring night, scoring only four points with his six assists.UP NEXT76ers: At Brooklyn on Friday.Hawks: Host Orlando on Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Oct - 03:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation