quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

rk Islanders C Frans Nielsen on Feb. 8. ... Coy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads :
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur pro
Quadeur pro

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 04:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: rk Islanders C Frans Nielsen on Feb. 8. ... Coy Répondre en citant

Brandon Browner is telling his New England teammates not to hold back against Seattles Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas. Dwayne Harris Jersey .In an interview with ESPN, Browner talked about the toughness both Sherman and Thomas showed in the NFC championship game playing with injuries. Sherman suffered a sprained elbow, while Thomas suffered a separated shoulder.But Browner said he would also target those injuries.Im going to tell my teammates go hit that elbow, or go hit that shoulder, Browner said in the interview.Asked if he would tell his teammates that, Browner said, Most definitely.Try and break it if you can. Youre going to be my best friend after the game, but at the end of the day I know you want the Super Bowl as bad as I do, Browner said.Asked about Browners comments, Seattle players didnt seem to take offence.I would expect nothing less. This is the Super Bowl. What do you expect? Seattle wide receiver Doug Baldwin said. I understand the fans want it to be classy, said publicly, and everything to be said politically correct, but that is the truth of the matter. We want this game just as much as they do and they want this game just as much as we do. I expect nothing less from Brandon Browner. We go after them in an aggressive fashion just as much as they are going to go after us.BELICHICK DEFLECTS PRAISE: Bill Belichick wouldnt answer any more questions about deflated footballs, but he was in a joking mood by the end of his 15-minute news conference.After former NFL tight end Johnny Mitchell, who now works for ESPN Brazil, softened the coach with endearing praise before asking him how hed like to be remembered, Belichick replied: If we have an opening on our staff, if youd like it, well put you out in front there.The dour Belichick even cracked a big smile and everyone laughed out loud.I appreciate the compliments, but again, its really not about that right now for me, he said, regarding his legacy. What its about for me is this week and our matchup with the Seattle Seahawks.What did or didnt happen in any of other five, six Super Bowls I coached, five Super Bowls as a head coach, three that I was involved in as an assistant, this now being the ninth one, this is the one that is really important.LIGHTING THE WAY: In a season during which the NFL has seen more controversy than it could ever anticipate, it would not surprise anyone if the Super Bowl were decided by a replay challenge being upheld or overturned.So the NFL is making sure it has the best possible technology for those replays.This season, University of Phoenix Stadium became the first NFL venue illuminated with high output LED Lighting. Not only does such lighting dramatically reduce energy usage by more than 75 per cent, but the Ephesus LED system provides much more light evenly distributed throughout the playing surface than ever before.For the Super Bowl, Ephesus Lighting engineers expect to provide nearly 20 per cent more light than ever for an NFL game.The way we are lighting the field for Super Bowl 49 will allow NBC cameras to get more clarity and a greater depth of focus, said Joe Casper, founder of Ephesus Lighting.As a result they will be able to zoom in tighter on replays and super slow motion without the flicker-effect or blurriness that is often associated with zooming in. This should help replay officials have the best possible pictures to make the right call.When we went into the sports LED lighting business we wanted to focus on three attributes, Casper added. We wanted to improve player performance, give the fans at home and at the game a better experience, and reduce energy usage. The ability to help referees make the right call is an added benefit that may help change the outcome of a game for the better one day.NEW HATS: The first thing Seahawks and Patriots players received as gifts when they reached Phoenix were new hats.As they got off their charters at Sky Harbor Airport, they were handed special New Era hats that feature reflective material both on the top of the caps visor and the under-brim. When exposed to a camera flash, even from a phone, it emboldens the Super Bowl logo and the date and location of the game.Even Patriots owner Robert Kraft readily accepted one, and tight end Rob Gronkowski reached back to get an extra souvenir.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Duke Ihenacho Jersey . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. Aldrick Rosas Jersey . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Youth-Landon-Collins-Giants-Jersey/ .35 million, avoiding arbitration. Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs, both career highs. He earned $3.DENVER -- Semyon Varlamov showed there were no lingering effects from a disappointing finish at the Winter Olympics. Varlamov stopped 40 shots in his first game after playing for Russia in the Sochi Olympics, including 18 in the third period, and the Colorado Avalanche beat the Phoenix Coyotes 4-2 on Friday night. Varlamov won his first two starts in the Olympics, but was pulled in the second period of a 3-1 loss to Finland after allowing three goals on 15 shots. Any hangover from that disappointment was quickly dispelled with his performance Friday. "I wasnt concerned about it," Avalanche coach Patrick Roy said. "When I saw Varly after the Olympics, I saw a big smile on his face. I knew he was ready to bounce back. The key was giving him the night off against L.A., give him the time to feel really comfortable." Varlamov said the extra time off helped. "Yeah, I think those days helped me," he said. "I was tired emotionally and it gave me some rest. I got back into a normal routine, trained with my goalie coach." Gabriel Landeskog had a goal and two assists and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche. Nate Guenin also scored for Colorado, which bounced back from blowing a two-goal lead in a loss to Los Angeles on Wednesday. Guenins goal was his first in nearly two years after spending all of last season in the American Hockey League. "We wanted this one bad," Guenin said. "We felt we let one slip away the other night. We really wanted these two points." Shane Doan had two goals and Thomas Greiss had 29 saves for Phoenix, which lost 3-2 in a shootout at Winnipeg on Thursday night, is 0-2-1 in its last three games to hurt its playoff chances in the seasons final six weeks. "We lost. There isnt much to feel good about," Doan said. "It comes down to the last 20 games. It always does. We have to figure out a way to get more points." The Avalanche are comfortably in the playoff picture, bbut are chasing Chicago and St. Carl Banks Jersey. . Louis in the Central Division. With 22 games remaining, they trailed the Blackhawks by three but they have a game in hand on Chicago, which sits second in the division. The Coyotes had a chance to pull this one out before Colorado broke it open early in the third. Guenins first goal since March 19, 2012, while playing for Anaheim came when he beat Greiss from the top of the right circle 48 seconds into the third period to give Colorado a 2-1 lead. "Its about time. Just good timing there," Guenin said. "The puck slipped through and I kind of saw an opening." Stastny scored on Nathan MacKinnons rebound at 6:12 of the third to make it 3-1. Doans second goal of the game at 13:58 of the third made cut it to one, but Landeskog restored the two-goal advantage with his 19th nearly three minutes later. "We pushed hard to get ourselves in it, which was a positive sign," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said. "Doan and (Mike) Boedker were pushing hard, but we have to have everybody on the same page. And our margin for error is very slim. Mistakes cost us." The teams traded power-play goals in the first period. Doan gave the Coyotes a 1-0 lead with his 16th goal at 12:47, and Parenteau answered 2:51 later with his 12th to tie it. The teams had several scoring chances in the second period, but each goalie made 10 saves. NOTES: Colorado has scored five power-play goals in the last two games. ... MacKinnon had two assists to extend his point streak to 10 games, the longest active run in the NHL. ... Avalanche D Erik Johnson was out of the lineup to serve the second of his two-game suspension for his slash on New York Islanders C Frans Nielsen on Feb. 8. ... Coyotes D Oliver Ekman-Larssons assist on the first goal gave him a career high for a single season with 22. ... Colorado LW Maxime Talbot returned after missing Wednesdays game to be with his fiancee, who gave birth to the couples first child, son Jaxon. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Oct - 04:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> TOUT L'UNIVERS DU QUAD -> Vols de Quads : Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation