quad-normandie Index du Forum

quad-normandie
Le forum rassemble les quadeurs du secteur et de ses environs. Proposer vos randonnées ou participer a des sorties quad.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

to the far post. He lunged forward and headed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> Professionnels -> Demandes de nos membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Quadeur pro
Quadeur pro

Quad: gwh
Féminin
Youtube: URL
Facebook: URL
Daiymotion: URL
Picasa: URL

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Oct - 04:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: to the far post. He lunged forward and headed Répondre en citant

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Lawrence Guy Jersey . -- A misplay gave Omar Infante the chance to deliver another big hit against the Los Angeles Angels. Infante came through again, singling home the winning run with one out in the ninth inning that lifted the Kansas City Royals over the Angels 5-4 Sunday. Alex Gordon was hit by a pitch with one out in the Kansas City ninth. Salvador Perez followed with a grounder to shortstop Erick Aybar, but his throw glanced off second baseman Howie Kendricks glove and sent Gordon to third. Infante followed with his single. Perez thought the inning was over when he hit his grounder. "Double play. Yes, sir," Perez said. "I dont how know he missed it. Its going to happen." Royals starting pitcher Jeremy Guthrie was in the trainers room icing his arm when he saw Kendricks misplay on television. "With disbelief and elation," Guthrie said. Kendrick could not believe it, either. "I peeked too soon," he said. "It was a good feed. It just came off my glove. It happens sometimes. I feel bad because the pitcher did his job. Ive dropped balls before, but I dont remember dropping one like that. I came out of it too soon." "I took my head out of the play. I had time," he said. "Perez is not a fast baserunner. I had time and the throw was right there. I looked too soon and didnt follow the ball into the glove. It opened the game up for them." Lorenzo Cain hit three doubles for the Royals, finishing with four hits and two RBIs. Infante, whose grand slam Friday night helped beat the Angels, finished with three hits, including a double. His winning single came against Los Angeles newcomer Jason Grilli (0-3). Pittsburgh traded its former closer to the Angels on Friday. "I know he throws a slider for the first pitch and I was waiting for that pitch," Infante said. "Because I saw that the first pitch to Billy (Butler) was a slider, too. In that situation you have to look for a certain pitch, a fastball or a slider, and thats why I made good contact on that pitch. It was a tough game today, a nice win for us." Greg Holland (1-2) struck out two in the ninth. Kole Calhoun led off the game with a home run against Jeremy Guthrie. The Angels added another run in the first on Cains error in right field, and Los Angeles took a 3-0 lead into the fourth after a two-base throwing error by Eric Hosmer. Albert Pujols opened the Angels sixth with a hit to left field and tried to stretch it into a double. He jogged into second with his left thigh bothering him and was thrown out by Alcides Escobar. "Its one of those glands that kind of grabbed something," Pujols said. "Its fine. Theyre not too concerned about it. I dont feel it when Im hitting. The first time I felt it was when I was running. Its been a couple of days. It grabbed me a little. I took some swings and I didnt want to come out. If I get on base then they would pinch-run for me. It didnt bother me to hit." Aybar homered later in the inning to make it 4-all. After the Angels loaded the bases with two outs in the seventh, Kelvin Herrera was summoned to face Pujols and retired him on a fly ball. The Royals won challenges in the third and fifth inning and both resulted in double plays being converted. Cains two-run double highlighted a four-run fourth off C.J. Wilson. Wilson faced 22 batters and 12 reached base seven hits, four walks and a hit batter in 3 2/3 innings. Angels starting pitchers combined for only 11 2/3 innings in the three-game series to create a work overload for the bullpen. "Its very frustrating," Wilson said. "You make a lot of close pitches and just miss. Im not going to lay it in there and let guys tee off on you." NOTES: The Royals open a nine-game, 10-day, three-city trip Monday in Minnesota. They have only four games against Detroit in the next 24 days at Kauffman Stadium. ... Angels RHP Garrett Richards, who starts Monday at Chicago, is 4-0 with a 1.05 ERA and holding batters to a .203 average in his first five June starts. ... The Royals are 42-39 at the halfway point of the season. That is their most victories at the midpoint since 2003, when they were 43-38. Custom New England Patriots Jerseys . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Nate Solder Jersey ., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Chris-Hogan-Patriots-Jersey/ .com) -  The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center.SANDY, Utah -- One year after making an early playoff exit while struggling to score as the season wound down, its a much different story for Real Salt Lake this time. Robbie Findley scored the go-ahead goal in the first half and had an assist in the second half, leading Real Salt Lake to a 4-2 victory over the Portland Timbers in the first leg of the Western Conference finals on Sunday night. Chris Schuler, Devon Sandoval and Javier Morales also scored for Salt Lake, which will take a two-goal advantage into the second leg of the series on Nov. 24. Salt Lake scored three goals in a 13-minute stretch starting with Schulers tally in the 35th that tied it 1-1. "Theres a lot of guys on the team willing to work," Findley said. "They put the work in early and it showed tonight. We were able to put some goals in the back of the net." The most impressive part of the scoring flurry for Salt Lake is that it happened without leading scorer Alvaro Saborio, who sat out after sustaining a right hip flexor injury. "It says were a deep team," RSL coach Jason Kreis said. "It says we have a ton of guys who have contributed this year in really meaningful matches and in really meaningful ways. That puts us in a place now where we havent been typically. We can plug and play." Will Johnson put the Timbers on the scoreboard in the 14th minute and Frederic Piquionne closed the scoring in stoppage time. Salt Lake extended its unbeaten streak over Portland to nine games. The Timbers have not beaten RSL since the first meeting in the series on April 30, 2011. The Timbers loss snapped a 10 game unbeaten streak, stretching back to a 4-2 loss to Salt Lake on Aug. Alan Branch Jersey. 30. "Its not the end of the world," Johnson said. "Well be OK. We got to fix some things. It is what it is. Were two goals down, but were not out of it yet. Well fight for 90 minutes." On Johnsons opening goal, the Timbers midfielder sent a free kick over the defensive wall and threaded the ball inside the far post, denying Salt Lake goalkeeper Nick Rimando any chance to get to it in time. Schuler tied it 21 minutes later as Morales lobbed a corner kick high into the air toward the defender. Schuler outjumped everyone around him to snag the ball and headed it past Portland goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts. A defensive mistake helped Salt Lake take the lead in the 41st. Mamadou Danso made an errant back pass under pressure from Findley and the ball squirted loose. Findley sprinted past Danso to collect the ball and easily flicked it around Ricketts as he came off the line. In the second half, Findley latched onto a through ball and sent a cross into Sandoval, who quickly put it home for his first career playoff goal in the 48th. Morales made it 4-1 in the 82nd. Ricketts made an impressive save moments earlier, leaping in the air and denying a header from Luis Gil at the far post. It led to a corner kick and Joao Plata fed the ball to Morales on a run to the far post. He lunged forward and headed the ball past Ricketts in the middle of the net. We got punished in certain circumstances," Portland defender Jack Jewsbury said. "Theyre a very good team. If youre not on your game, theyre going to punish you." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Oct - 04:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quad-normandie Index du Forum -> Professionnels -> Demandes de nos membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation